A Firm Offering Collaborative And Strategic Representation To Business Owners
As a business owner, you play the most critical role in decision-making and planning. When you need legal advice and services, the ideal is to work with an attorney who is equally invested in your company’s success. That’s what you can expect when you hire Anderson & Associates Law Firm, PLLC. My name is Lynn Anderson, and for more than a decade, I’ve been advising business owners in Tulsa and throughout Oklahoma on a wide range of legal matters. I know I can help you, too.
Guiding Entrepreneurs Through The Business Formation Process
Even if you have a great idea and the work ethic to make it a reality, it is easy to get overwhelmed by the practical and legal aspects of starting a business. This is where my firm comes in. I can provide the services, representation and advice you need to get your business up and running, including:
- Helping you choose a business structure
- Drafting foundational documents (partnership agreements, shareholder agreements, etc.)
- Preparing, negotiating and reviewing contracts
- Researching and registering a business name
- Obtaining any necessary licenses or permits needed to operate in Oklahoma
- Drafting business succession plans.
I can also advise on employment policies and other documents governing employee relations.
Legal Services And Representation For Established Businesses
Over the years, I have formed long-lasting professional relationships with business owners in numerous industries, many of whom rely on my firm as an important legal resource as their businesses continue to grow and change. In addition to the services listed above, I am also able to provide the following:
- Guidance and representation in mergers and acquisitions
- Buy-sell agreements
- Continuous contract work in all areas of the business
- Representation in litigated business disputes
- Counsel in employee compliance matters
- Judgment and customer collection enforcement
- Ongoing advice and counsel tailored to your unique business and circumstances
Most small to moderately sized businesses have neither the budget nor the need for in-house counsel. But every business can benefit from ongoing legal support. At Anderson & Associates Law Firm, PLLC, I provide a right-size solution for businesses needing regular legal services at an affordable price. I may not be in-house counsel, but I stay up to date on how your business is developing and growing. You don’t have to worry about wasting time or money bringing your attorney up to speed each time you work with me.
Discuss Your Legal Needs With An Attorney For Free
Anderson & Associates Law Firm, PLLC, serves the needs of businesses and business owners in the Tulsa metro area and throughout Oklahoma. I am pleased to offer free initial consultations to all prospective clients. To schedule yours, you can reach out online or call 918-221-0308.