Personal Injury Representation Focused On You And Your Needs
The aftermath of a serious injury is often stressful and filled with uncertainty. How will you pay your medical bills and other expenses? Will you be able to return to work? Why are insurers asking so many questions, and should you be worried about answering them?
The reassuring news is that you don’t have to face this challenge alone. If you were seriously injured by someone else’s negligence, contact Anderson & Associates Law Firm, PLLC, in Tulsa. My name is Lynn Anderson, and I provide experienced and effective legal representation coupled with personalized attention and exceptional client service.
Ready To Help You After Any Type Of Motor Vehicle Accident
Auto accidents are perhaps the most common source of personal injury claims. For more than a decade, I have been helping clients seek full and fair compensation for injuries and losses resulting from:
- Car accidents (caused by distracted driving, drunk driving and other negligent behaviors)
- Crashes involving semi trucks and other commercial vehicles
- Motorcycle accidents
- Pedestrian and bicyclist injuries in auto collisions
- Boating accidents
- Plane crashes and aviation accidents
Oklahoma is a “fault” state when it comes to motor vehicle accidents. That means that the driver who caused the crash (and that driver’s insurance company) is responsible for covering the costs of the accident. Insurance companies want to resolve claims as inexpensively as possible, and that usually begins with making lowball settlement offers.
A large part of my job as your attorney will be to hold insurers accountable for fulfilling their financial obligations to you. I will attempt to reach a fair settlement first, but I am not afraid to take your case to trial if the defendants refuse to negotiate in good faith.
Injuries Caused By Negligent Property Owners, Businesses, Medical Professionals And More
While many of the firm’s cases are related to motor vehicle accidents, I can also help you seek compensation for a wide variety of other injury scenarios. A partial list includes:
- Dog bites and animal attacks
- Slip-and-falls, swimming pool accidents and other injuries on dangerous private property (an area of law known as premises liability)
- Construction site accidents
- Injuries and illnesses caused by dangerous and defective consumer products (known as products liability)
- Serious harms suffered due to physician or hospital negligence (medical malpractice claims)
Sadly, some accidents prove to be fatal. If you’ve lost someone you love to the negligence of another person, business or organization, I can help you seek compensation for funeral and burial expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and other damages in a wrongful death claim.
Tell Me Your Story During A Free Initial Consultation
Anderson & Associates Law Firm serves clients in the Tulsa metro area and throughout Oklahoma. If you’d like to learn more about your legal options, contact me today to schedule a free initial consultation. Just call 918-549-6700 or submit an online contact form to get started.